NO FUSS FAUX LOCS TUTORIAL FOR NATURAL HAIR

Tina Munzu writes:

"I LOVE the faux locs look and always wanted to get some for myself. However, I could not justify the money I would have to pay to get them installed. After watching several Youtube tutorials I felt encouraged to try it out myself. Traditionally, you would twist your natural hair with some synthetic kanekalon hair and then wrap more kanekalon/marley hair around the twists for that loc effect. Seems pretty straight forward right? Only thing is I cannot havana twist! So I tried a different technique and I must say I was quite impressed with the results. No need to twist beforehand. Simply start wrapping tightly to get the same look. This means using less hair (cost effective), less installation time and reduced bulk to carry on your head. I just added a new protective style to my repertoire and cannot wait to perfect my technique. Check out the tutorial to get started on beautiful locs."
Watch Now!>>>



Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget