Best Deep Conditioners for Natural Hair | My Top 3 Choices


best deep conditioners for natural hair

With all of the products on the market right now, it’s hard to decide what products you should and shouldn’t use. Some naturals would like to go the more organic route, some would like to go the synthetic route and for the others, it just doesn’t make any difference.
This often brings the question to my door step, “What’s a good deep conditioner for natural hair?”
I have tried several deep conditioners for natural hair ( or so they claim it’s for our hair) and I have tried just regular deep conditioners. Here is what I found out.

Whether it says “for natural hair” or just has “deep conditioner” on the bottle, it really depends on your hair. It has NOTHING to do with the advertisement on the bottle. As a matter of fact, the ad on the bottle is so misleading because it’s all dependent on the ingredients.

With all my trial and error, I have found that the following are the 3 best deep conditioners for natural hair


deep conditioner for natural hair3

Eden’s Body Works All Natural Deep Conditioner

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Coco Nut Oil, Tiare Flower, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-11, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Camomile) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid
Description: EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Deep Conditioner restores your hair’s natural beauty from over processing, damage and dryness. Fortified to balance the hair’s moisture level, resulting in stronger, healthier more manageable hair. Excellent for all textures and hair types.

My opinion: Since I have been trying to go back to my more organic hair care routine, this is a must have for me. I fell in love with this product one day when I was detangling my hair after I’d been doing nothing but wash and goes for about 2 weeks. Yea I know , don’t judge me. Anyway, I put this in my hair and let it sit while I was getting some cleaning done. I immediately noticed how thick it was so that was automatically a plus for me. I took the comb and ran it through my hair. Purchase Here

drool face meme


That’s exactly how I felt once I ran that comb through it. I couldn’t believe how easily those tangles came out and the best part is, there was NO STRUGGLE. I was like..

Gangnam-Style

I highly recommend this product if you plan on going the organic route; even if you don’t plan to, it should definitely be in your arsenal.
deep conditioner for natural hair
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment

Ingredients

WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,GLYCERIN ,CETYL ESTERS ,STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE ,AMODIMETHICONE ,HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL ,SODIUM PCA ,FRAGRANCE ,HYDROLYZED SILK ,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,TRIDECETH-12 ,METHYLPARABEN ,IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA ,BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE ,YELLOW 5 ,HEXYL CINNAMAL
Description: Deep conditioning properties reduce tangles, Great for detangling and ease of combing, Adds an intense shine

My opinion: This was the first conditioner that i’d ever used that wasn’t organic and I was reluctant at first but then i decided, why not? I don’t think i agree with the “intense shine” claim but everything else is definitely try. Some of my best hair days are from using this product and I love it! It runs neck and neck with my Eden Body Works conditioner and I’m fine with that. Purchase here

deep conditioner for natural hair2
Elasta QP Soy Oyl Ultra Hydration Deep Conditioner 

Description: Elasta QP Soy OYL Deep Conditioner is rich in protein, vitamins, and Omega 3 & 6. Infuses natural moisturizers and conditioners deep into hair to help restore strength, manageability, and shine.
Contains 5 times more Omega 3 & 6 for healthier hair growth and superior anti-dryness protection. Penetrates faster and deeper into hair for the maximum protection against breakage, split-ends and dryness.
My opinion: This is another great. Elasta QP has been around for a quite sometime now but they have really stepped their game up! This is more of a protein conditioner than a moisturizing conditioner but thats ok! It’s kind of your balance between a protien treatment and a moisturizing deep conditioner
 Purchase here

So there you have it folks! Those are my top 3 picks for the best deep conditioners for natural hair. Do you have a favorite? Please let me know in the comments below!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget