Show and Tell- Fierce Sunday

Hola chicas!
It's that time again! The images below are of CN readers at their flyyest...at work, on the town, and with the fam. Showing us all that natural hair is not a fad, it's a way of life...an extension of our beauty!
Natural curls! I love my mixed hair. @curlynikki #fiercefriday #curlynikki - @rayrayvandu

Just leaving my long time friend/brothers wedding! So beautiful and of course I love any reason to get jazzy lol....I call this look "deer in the headlights" #wedding#selfie #natural #hair #naturalhair #life #love #happy #family - @rubyreddcheeks

My mini me and I at the park yesterday after church :) - @itsreallyrelle




I achieved this style with a twist out using Eco Custard #CurlyNikki #FierceFriday - @ibrock1
The nature of my beastemojiemoji️ #teamnatural #kinkycurly #ombre #twistout @naturalbellaface
#FierceFriday@only1me509
@curlynikki #FierceFriday #CurlyNikki @roc_angel_
It not Friday but I am loving my fierce twist out. It's day 5 of my twist out re-twisting every night instead of pineappling. #fiercehairnotfriday #naturalhair#naturalista #fiercefriday #curlynikki @curlynikki @lenyajones



I'm about to record a #NaturalHair tutorial for #YouTube... long over due!#TeamNoSleep #TeamNatural emoji - @mamanaturalista
@curlynikki #FierceFriday #CurlyNikki first attempt at yarn braids...took forever but they turned out ok :-) - @cocoapuph
**To submit**
  To submit: Send in your favorite picture with a caption detailing where you were (or where you were headed to), along with a brief description of your hairstyle, to beauttyhair1@gmail.com. I'll post several each Friday. Be sure to use 'Fierce Sunday' as the subject line!I post EVERY.SINGLE.ONE in the order I receive them. We're now up to July 2012!We always need more! 

READ MORE
Labels:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget