Show and Tell- Fierce Sunday

Hola chicas!
It's that time again! The images below are of CN readers at their flyyest...at work, on the town, and with the fam. Showing us all that natural hair is not a fad, it's a way of life...an extension of our beauty!

My first time trying #nicolesnaturalhairtopknot I'm loving it emoji and I'm sure the beetles will leave me alone today emoji - @carnishajoi




One of my favorite shots from my session with DFinney Photography last month. I'm always giggling so this is perfect :) Thank you!! @dfinneyphoto@denyelledmua - @misstouche

#protectivestyling #naturalstylist #naturalgirlsrock #naturalhair#naturalupdos #curlynikki#fiercefridays
#virginianaturalstylist#virginianaturalbeauty # - @coaleeknaturalhairstylist

#FierceFriday #CurlyNikki #IemojiMyHair #AllNatural - @divatwin1
emoji #fiercefriday #divastatus #diva #pictureperfect #curlynikki #twistout#aunatural #naturalbaby  


#naturalist #urbanstatus #instacutie emoji @poisondrop
Learning to love my natural hair emoji #noheatchallenge #thestruggleisreal#teamnatural #healthyhair #fiercefriday #curlynikki @seenglobalgal
#curlynikki #fiercefriday #shareemfworld #naturalhair - @shareemfworld
#naturalhair #natural #CurlyNikki #FierceFriday #redlips #tginatural#flattwists #thankgodimnatural # - @Anettemint

The enemy always fights you the hardest when he knows God has something great in your future! Well, I'm fighting back! - @krysspeakstoo
#flashbackfriday (Early 2013 photo shoot) #Graffiti | #Streets | Photo creds:@gregmophotography @niquenique321


**To submit**
To submit: Send in your favorite picture with a caption detailing where you were (or where you were headed to), along with a brief description of your hairstyle, to beauttyhair1@gmail.com. I'll post several each Friday. Be sure to use 'Fierce Sunday' as the subject line!I post EVERY.SINGLE.ONE in the order I receive them. We're now up to July 2012!We always need more! 

source http://www.curlynikki.com/2013/11/show-and-tell-fierce-fridays.html
Labels:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget