No Nappy Hair Allowed.

I've always said that a woman knows how to complement a hairstyle and not having a haircut beauty. Hair has never been so important to me , because I could not use my hand to another or get a tissue. All I know is that I do what I want to look a certain way that suits my mood at the time. Some people can not understand my independence while others disrespect . With any chemical treatments the hair grows " layer " Thick, Curly and again and I would think sanctimonious .No Nappy Hair Allowed.

My only empowers me! When I take my side to the other is my way to show the world who I really am . Do not mind being frizzy. I like having my fingers caught in it. Wet, twisting and differently because I can and that many people are not able to use her hair to create masterpieces , but I can not . Why is that hair with intense characteristics is considered bad , so bad was created remarkable documentary presented by Chris Rock. I was stopped by two old ladies , one black and one white and told me I'm beautiful . Immediately afterwards, the white woman said , " But your hair makes you so uneducated " and black women agreed. Out of respect for my elders , I kept my comments to myself and I kept smiling .No Nappy Hair Allowed.

 My grandmother is a wonderful woman , but refers to natural hair " pu33y wolf " and was insulting at first, but I'd rather laugh than be offended by it . I could not help but ask my grandmother why he hated white afros and said customary to work with that aspect . Therefore God gave us permanent . My grandmother is a loving and educated woman but it shows how the practices of Willie Lynch is still working . So many years later , and blacks are always self - hatred. We have learned over the years that do not like what makes us unique. In in place , we look at the proportion of the population that seems most successful . Not many women who rule the world look like me, although it may be Beyonce sings.No Nappy Hair Allowed.

 Am I the only one who loves and forth . This is a new fraternity and should not have gone to be honest. Black women naturally go again. The fashion of the 60s and 70s is back. 2 Be Nappy was happy again. Through the years, we have been brainwashed into thinking that you have to have some hair to be beautiful. No matter how attractive it is, assuming an afro scares people. Take a walk in the past.No Nappy Hair Allowed.

 I remember a few years ago, when Beyoncé released the single "Work It Out? " Was a tribute to Tina Turner. She had an Afro and nobody admits. Beyoncé has always been obsessed with fat, long, curly hair , take a look at his background dancers. ( Afros are usually present !)

From Beyonce could not move properly in more traditional markets , African fortiori size 8 body something had to give. Beyonce I'm sorry , I loved the BOF and when you're on vacation and you whip out makes me proud . Another example is the beautiful Rihanna was photographed some time ago and criticized by photographers combing . In real life ! Her hair was beautiful and cape. To be honest , I opened the exact same style . The only person to receive praise for his sexy fro is Solange Knowles . Why? Why stop there? This is a beginning and Solange is my daughter ( greater 5 boo! ) But the company needs to do better. Janelle Monae also breaks down barriers .
No Nappy Hair Allowed.

 Overall, I can not help but wonder if other races torchered with individual physical attributes . To my knowledge , blacks are the only ones that have very distinctive hair . While in elementary school, I was told my hair was " pubics " by a white classmate that tail beat " whores " . I know the fight is not the answer, but let's just say that my parents have put on the penalty thereafter . Gat Shit I LOVE MY FRO !No Nappy Hair Allowed.

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget