8 Hair Accessories I’m Obsessed With

 I love unique handmade accessories. One of my guilty pleasures is “window shopping” for hair accessories on Etsy.com whenever I’m bored. I call it window shopping because I find the coolest things and admire/obsess over them, but rarely do I actually buy them. Seriously, I’d be an accessory hoarder if I didn’t give myself some limits. After all, there’s nothing wrong with looking, right? Here are the latest hair accessories that I’ve fallen in love with on Etsy.




silk turban
 

  The turban is perfect for natural hair. Not only is it made ​​of silk, also amazing colorful bas a pattern that is not too complicated or too boring, that's fair.









gold beads. beautiful

  I've been obsessed with braids Goddess lately, so it's no surprise that I'm digging this beautiful Greek goddess inspired helmet gold beads. beautiful





kente hair bow

 A  hair bow with bold or bright color is the perfect complement for natural hairstyles and up dos.










Royal lace crown


  Feel and look like the queen is wearing a crown delicate lace. I have no idea why I love these things so much, but I do.



 



Mini Top Hat

   I think this mini top hat rocks. Sure, it takes a certain type of personality to carry it out. But those who dare to try pretty FAB will last "in the process.









Autumn Beauty Headband 
   
  Like it or not, autumn is just around the corner. Accept it with the use of accessories like this beautiful fall inspired headband.








Kente Headbands

  I'm really feeling these headbands African print. They are the perfect accessory natural hair.






Turban headband
 
 
 This turban imitation is really a band that is open at the top / rear. Whenever I have trouble getting the paper collected from my turbans seem as complete as I want, so it is ready to use accessory is perfect.


Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget